CTV: Catholic Television broadcasts 24 hours a day and is carried on 7 cable systems covering most of the Diocese of Scranton, approximately 250,000 households.
The Annual Solemn Novena to Saint Ann being held from July 17-26 at Saint Ann’s Monastery in Scranton, PA, will be broadcast on CTV: Catholic Television of the Diocese of Scranton, weekdays at 12:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 7:00 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
The Closing Ceremony being held on Friday evening, July 26, will air on CTV on Tuesday, July 30 at 8:00 p.m., and Wednesday, July 31, at 10 a.m.
CTV can be found at:
- Comcast, Scranton/Dallas/Dunmore (channel 12);
- Service Electric Cable TV, Wilkes-Barre (channel 18);
- Service Electric Cablevision, Hazleton (channel 97);
- Metrocast Cable, Berwick (channel 20);
- Adams Cable Service, Carbondale (channel 16);
- Comcast, Williamsport (channel 16).
CTV broadcasts the Live Daily Mass from the Cathedral of Saint Peter Monday through Friday, allowing many people who can’t get to church to participate in the liturgy. We also air a Sunday Mass. We produce “Our Faith, Our Diocese,” a monthly program that includes interviews, coverage of diocesan events and ministries, previews of upcoming activities, catechesis on the faith, and other segments. Other programming from EWTN, including events from the Vatican, airs on CTV.