We are still hiring for the 2023-24 academic year!
Do you love to teach? Do you want to utilize your skills and talents to the best of your ability in an engaging and welcoming setting? If you want to share your content-area passion with highly motivated students, we have the job for you!
Benefits of working for a Diocese of Scranton Catholic School:
- Teaching in a caring, conducive environment
- Medical benefits for individuals & families including health, dental, and vision
- Paid sick leave
- Paid personal days
- Life insurance
- Employer-matched 403(b) retirement plans
- Tuition reduction for your children to attend a Diocese of Scranton Catholic School
- Tuition reduction for Masters-level classes at any of the Catholic colleges and universities in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area
State certified educators from all areas of expertise are welcome to submit an application for teaching and leadership positions. See if any of our schools, located in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Bradford & Lycoming counties, are the right fit for you!
Teaching Positions for the 2023-24 School Year:
- Lackawanna County
- Special Education/Individualized Instruction
- Elementary Education
- Luzerne County
- Elementary Education
- High School Math
- All Counties
- Substitute Teachers for Elementary, Middle School, and High School
Teachers: Complete the fillable Teacher Application by clicking on the link below. Email the completed application, along with your resume & 3 letters of reference (including a letter from your pastor), to Teacher-Application@DioceseofScranton.org.
Principals: Complete the fillable Principal Application by clicking on the link below. Email the completed application, along with your resume and 3 letters of reference (including a letter from your pastor) to Principal-Application@DioceseofScranton.org.
Interviews are on-going via web-conferencing for select candidates. Candidates will be expected to provide the following information within two weeks of the interview to remain in consideration for a position:
- Academic Records
- PA State Certifications
- Mandatory Clearances:
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse Certification Form
- Act 168
**All paperwork should be e-mailed to Catholic-Schools@DioceseofScranton.org or may be mailed to Catholic Schools Office, Diocese of Scranton, 300 Wyoming Avenue, Scranton, PA 18503.**
In addition, we also have a part-time administrative position in Bradford County:
Epiphany School, a pre-K – 6th Grade elementary school in Sayre, is seeking a part-time Director of Advancement & Alumni Affairs.
Interested applicants may send their resume to the Catholic Schools Office, 330 Wyoming Ave., Scranton PA 18503. These resumes will be forwarded to Sr. Kathleen Kelly.
For more information and to apply, click on: https://www.dioceseofscranton.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Director-of-Advancement-Alumni-Affairs-Epiphany-School_1.pdf