Your student is important to us!
Our 20 schools provide an academically excellent education that is rooted in the Catholic faith. We know there are families, maybe like yours, that sometimes find it financially difficult to choose one of our 16 elementary or 4 high schools. Each year more than 1,000 families receive tuition awards to help them choose a Catholic education. To give your student the education that will last a lifetime, we invite you to apply for tuition assistance through the Diocese of Scranton Scholarship Foundation.
To be eligible to apply for tuition assistance, your student must already be registered in a Diocese of Scranton Catholic School and your household must meet income criteria. State income guidelines set household limits for the 2018-2019 school year at $77,648 with an income allowance of $15,530 for each additional dependent (information about 2019-20 will be published as soon as it is available). Guidelines are subject to change. The Diocese of Scranton Scholarship Foundation works with a third-party vendor, FACTS Grant and Aid, to evaluate all applications. Using objective criteria, the applications are ranked according to need within each school.
If you are interested in applying to receive tuition assistance, please click the link below that corresponds with your student’s school. If you have students in 2 or more of our schools, you only need to complete 1 application; you will have an opportunity to list all students and their schools on the same form.
- All Saints Academy: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HGHH
- Epiphany School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P1ZJ
- Good Shepherd Academy: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FT9P
- Holy Cross High School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HH29
- Holy Family Academy: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HH1C
- Holy Redeemer High School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HH0F
- Holy Rosary School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P0SY
- La Salle Academy: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NZ4C
- Monsignor McHugh School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NYJL
- Notre Dame Elementary School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NYFT
- Notre Dame Jr/Sr High School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NYGR
- Our Lady of Peace School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NYYR
- St. Agnes School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P22B
- St. Clare/St. Paul School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HK9S
- St. John Neumann Elementary School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4LP8H
- St. John Neumann Jr/Sr High School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3NR4L
- St. Jude School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P1VS
- St. Mary of Mt Carmel School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P064
- St. Nicholas/St. Mary School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P139
- Wyoming Area Catholic School: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3P0VT
If eligible, please find the Special Education form for the 2019-20 FACTS Grant & Aid application here. Please submit this form along with your other supplemental documents.
Please click here for a list of frequently asked questions and phone numbers to call regarding the FACTS Grant & Aid application and tuition assistance award process.