Little Flower Manor/St. Therese Residence and St. Luke’s Villa, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Little Flower Manor, St. Therese Residence and St. Luke’s Villa are institutions of the Diocese of Scranton established to serve older adults in total adherence to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church. All who seek our services will be welcomed, respected, and cared for as brothers and sisters of the Lord. All who labor in any of our facilities are committed to provide the highest level of care for all residents. The care that is given will be compassionate, loving, and generous to all.
In establishing Little Flower Manor, St. Therese Residence, and St. Luke’s Villa, the Bishop, clergy, and lay faithful of the Diocese of Scranton see the need for facilities that provide an environment where older adults will receive the spiritual, physical, and emotional care they need for their total well-being. The facilities are seen as places of respite and true comfort where residents and their families know they are respected and cared for because they are children of God and worthy of His love and ours.
- Quality – We work to develop a focus on continuous quality and performance improvement through assessment and measurement so that we may improve efficiency, effectiveness, and safety.
- Respect – We honor the individuality of all people, treating them with dignity and compassion, recognizing their life experiences, contributions, and personal needs.
- Compassion – We care in ways that bring comfort and love to this in need based on Gospel values and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Dignity – We treat every person as a child of God.
- Faith – We are guided and inspired by our Roman Catholic tradition, seeking to build relationships within the Diocese while honoring the spiritual journeys of all people and all faiths.
- Courage – We demonstrate the strength of conviction by putting our faith and moral principles into practice: we make the difficult decisions.
- Hospitality – We create a place to live and work that is welcoming and safe; it is characterized by the spirit of generosity.
- Leadership – We encourage and support the growth and development of our Board and staff. We are called to excellence in service. We embrace our heritage and as leaders, will approach the future with faith, vision, and creativity.
- Justice – We seek to be fair and just in our care and treatment of others.
Little Flower Manor/St. Therese Residence
200 South Meade Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-6221
Learn more by visiting http://littleflowermanorwb.com/
John T.Howells, Executive Director, Email Me
Donna Sowcik, Nursing Home Administrator/Little Flower Manor, Email Me
Donna Rembish-Hontz, Administrator, St. Therese Residence, Email Me
Reverend Richard G. Ghezzi, Chaplain
St. Luke’s Villa
80 E. Northampton Street
Wilkes Barre, Pa. 18701
Learn more by visiting http://stlukesvilla.org
John T. Howells, Executive Director, Email Me
Leigh Bonczewski, Skilled Nursing Administrator, Email Me, 570-830–3901
Caitlin Williams , Personal Care Administrator, Email Me, 570-830–3906
Reverend Richard G. Ghezzi Chaplain
Villa St. Joseph, Dunmore, PA
Villa St. Joseph, located in the Green Ridge Section of Scranton, is home to priests who served the Diocese of Scranton for many years, and have since retired.
1600 Green Ridge Street
Dunmore, PA 18509