Immigration – Immigration Services and Trafficking
Catholic Services provides legal consultations, representation and assistance to documented and undocumented newcomers of all nationalities, ethnicities and religions. All matters are treated professionally and confidentially.
Services, provided in multiple languages, include:
- Citizenship applications
- Legal residence petitions for relatives such as spouses, children, parents and siblings
- Work authorization applications
- Special residence petitions for spouses and children who are victims of violence
- Information about pending immigration and naturalization cases
- Temporary Protected Status applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Green card replacement
Clients are charged nominal fees.