Requirements for Catholic Social Services employees:
Background checks must be processed under EMPLOYMENT
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Certification (Please pick option that starts with “Individual 14 years of age or older who is applying for or holding a paid position as an employee with a program, activity or service, as a person responsible for the child’s welfare or having direct contact with children…”
- FBI Federal Check with Fingerprinting SERVICE CODE: 1KG756
- Signed Code of Pastoral Conduct
- Safe Environment Training
- VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children Program
- VIRTUS Mandated and Ethical Reporter Training
Background Checks are valid for FIVE (5) years.
Safe Environment Continued Training is completed on your online VIRTUS account monthly. The first Sunday of every month VIRTUS releases a new monthly bulletin to read and submit an answer to one question.