Florence Apartments – 570-963-7616
- The Florence Apartments is owned and operated by Catholic Social Services (General Partner) and Edison Investments (Limited Partner). The sub-corporation is the Florence Apartments, LTD. The Florence Apartments is a six-story building, which houses thirty (30) one, two and three bedroom apartments. Working poor families and individuals, who meet income guidelines, are eligible to rent the apartments as permanent, affordable housing.
- Catholic Social Services of Lackawanna County and Mercy Health Partners have formed a partnership as co-developers of an apartment building near Lake Scranton. It provides unique “supportive” housing services to eligible senior citizens who live independently, but may need light housekeeping, meals, transportation, and health related services as they continue to age.
St. Michael’s on the Hill – 570-344-5999
- St Michael’s on the Hill is located in Jessup, Pa. This is a (31) thirty-one senior housing complex. It is a rent restricted, low to moderate income senior complex.
St. John’s Apartments – 570-344-5999
- St. John’s is an affordable apartment building for seniors 62 & older. The tastefully appointed one-bedroom apartment homes have many modern conveniences. The building contains 24 one-bedroom units with varying sizes. The property is in a convenient north Wilkes-Barre neighborhood. The building includes a coffee lounge, a multi-purpose room, activities, crafts, laundry room, parking & storage space. The complex offers optional supportive services such as transportation, health screening and education, budget counseling, housekeeping, laundry services, personal care, and a variety of social activities.
St. Stanislaus Apartments – 570-344-5999
- St. Stanislaus Apartments in Sheatown once provided a home for up to 205 orphaned children when it served as St. Stanislaus Institute. After a complete and comprehensive renovation, it now houses 30 inter-generational one, two, and three bedroom apartments for families, elderly and veterans.
St. Thomas Apartments – 570-344-5999
- St. Thomas Apartments is a distinctive, newly-renovated building located in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, affordable and convenient with a multitude of captivating features. There are 20, general occupancy units in the building including 4, 1-bedroom, 8, 2-bedroom and 8, 3 bedroom apartments. CSS will make their supportive services available to St. Thomas residents including: Counseling/Case Management, Child Care, Education Training, Employment/Transition to work services, Parenting, Resident Budget Counseling, and Emergency Food.
St. Vincent Apartments – 570-344-5999
- St. Vincent Apartments is a distinctive, newly-renovated building located in Plymouth, Pennsylvania, affordable and convenient with a multitude of captivating features. There are 19, general occupancy units in the building including 6, 1-bedroom, 6, 2-bedroom and 7, 3 bedroom apartments. CSS will make over 75 of their supportive services available to St. Vincent residents including transition-to-work, education/training, family & budget counseling, adoption, drug & alcohol counseling, family literacy, child care and friendly caregivers programs.